The Omnium Cargo is a fast, light, adjustable and manoeuvrable cargo bike. The luggage area can be adapted for a cargo box, box platform or child seat. We are offering complete bikes, fully assembled and ready to ride from our showroom in Copenhagen or delivered WORLDWIDE fully built or as a frameset. You can also buy from our new webshop at OmniumBikes.tictail.com. There are 2 models. Basic and Performance. But we can offer a myriad of interesting options and accessories to suit your exact needs.
If you you are building the bike yourself we offer our own disc brake wheelset, 300g seat post, tyres and a ‘wide-stance’ JUMBO 80 safety stand so you can load and unload your bike with confidence. It can be built either single-speed, external derailleur 9 or 10 speed or in other configurations too. We can source a wide variety of handlebar possibilities to allow for either an upright or more aerodynamic position on the bike.
The Omnium Cargo
Omnium Cargo Geometry
- Frame + Fork + Steering Rod: 6870g +/-
- Standard Rack Weight: 1320g +/-
- Rack dimensions: 83cm x 50cm
- Seat post diameter: 27.0 mm
- Seat post clamp size: 30.0 mm
- Rear Wheel: 700C, 135 mm spacing, disc / Coaster
- Front Wheel: 451C 100 mm spacing, disc only
- Fork headset: 1 1/8″ Threaded – Aheadset possible
- Steerer headset: 1 1/8″ Aheadset only
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
- Q-Factor/Stance: MTB or Road Cranksets
- Recommended maximum loading weight including rider: 175 kg
(click image to see hi-res)
We offer 4 paint finishes: Gloss Metallic Silver, Gloss Red, Gloss Blue and Matt Black.