OPEN POSITION — SOURCING MANAGER (FULL TIME)
Cargo Bikes For Everyone
As much of the world’s population is transitioning into more sustainable means of transportation, the market for bicycles and especially cargo bikes has seen a surge in demand. At Omnium one of our wishes is for everybody who wants an Omnium cargo bike, regardless of location, to be able to get a hold of one. However, as demand is rising this has become increasingly difficult due to our current sourcing and production capabilities, as well as the growing supply chain.
We are therefore looking for a Sourcing Manager who can take responsibility for, structure and build up our procurement processes to meet global demands, while navigating the challenges of a young company, as well as the current global shortage of materials. Come help us supply cargo bikes to all corners of the world!
- You will be in charge of our buying, production, and planning processes.
- It is your responsibility to ensure timely deliveries while maintaining a lean stock value.
- You will be in charge of analysing and developing our purchasing patterns.
- Mapping and analyzing data on current spend patterns to identify cost drivers and opportunities.
- To ensure that we develop in a way that is as sustainable as possible.
What we expect from you
- That you have hands-on experience within procurement – planning of purchasing parts, contact with suppliers, internal communication with the rest of the organisation.
- You understand production and specifications, and a bill of material is known to you.
- That you can work structured by yourself, as well as you can communicate with your colleagues in an orderly manner.
- That you are okay with working in a young team and in a small company where there can be many obstacles, but just as many possibilities.
- We do also hope that you have an interest in bicycles, however this is not a requirement.
We can offer you a job in a fast growing company with a young team, room for development, and you will be able to put your touch on how Omnium will look in the future.
We would like to encourage people of all genders, cultures and backgrounds to apply for this position.
Working hours per week: 30-37. Location: Virkeholm 3B, 2730 Herlev. Pay is negotiated individually on the basis of qualifications and experience. Start date – As soon as possible
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Applications will be handled according to GDPR regulations.
For application please send CV and cover letter to Ovens@omniumcargo.dk.
We accept applications in both Danish and English.
For any questions regarding the position feel free to contact Matias on: +45 50 62 48 85